Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"The Telling"

*** I am super behind on this, but I will try to only post 3 a day til caught up  :) ***



"The Telling" ~ 2009

Netflix description = When a trio of college girls pledges a popular - - but deadly - - sorority, each must reveal the most horrific tale she knows in the anthology of spine chillers.  As the stories unfold, an unknown person at the sorority begins committing murder.  The three distinct segments involve a homicidal doll, and undead crew directing a fading actress, and a gory haunting tale ending in death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had seen this little gem before via tv with commercials so I was happy to see this unedited.  As you know I love the short, anthology films within a film and I was not disappointed!  The stories are all entertaining and fun.  Definitely worth the watch!!

My score   3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment