Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Sharknado"

"Sharknado" ~ 2013

Netflix description =  When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, thousands of sharks are swept up in tornados and deposited all over the city, where they terrorize the shocked residents.  Among them is bar owner Fin, who must rescue his estranged wife and daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you have been waiting for this one - - I loved this movie!!  All the haters can sit down and / or quit reading, but first, what were you expecting from a movie called "Sharknado"?... I mean really??  This awesome combination of natural disaster plus creature feature is brilliant.  The effects are terrible, as is the acting, but it is a fun watch!!  Im glad that I finally got to see it, and I say go in with the knowledge that its a Syfy movie and just enjoy it!  Go watch lol


My score 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment