Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Ghosts of Goldfield"

"Ghosts of Goldfield"  ~  2007

** first I want to apologise to all my little horror hounds, I've been dealing with my own personal nightmares and real life takes over sometimes.  Thank you for your patience and your views... I hope they help!

Netflix description  =  On a mission to capture ghosts on video,  five college students travel to an abandoned haunted hotel - - but once there, they encounter the legacy of a horrific murder.  The last hotel owner killed his wife, and now her spirit is on a lethal rampage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this to be a good, creepy ghost story.  There are some good kill scenes and even a few unseen plot twists right to the very end.  Overall a fun movie and worth the watch!!

My score   3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment