Monday, February 23, 2015

"The town that dreaded sundown" ~ 2014

"The town that dreaded sundown"  ~  2014

Netflix description  =  Sixty five years after the masked Moonlight Murderer terrified Texarkana, the mayhem begins again, and a shy teenage girl knows how to stop it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish that I would've seen the original film, but I found this to be quite an enjoyable movie even without.  This was much more a sequel than a remake adding the nice modern flair.  It had me guessing who the killer was, and surprised at the reveal.  Some good kill scenes and it even made me jump and gasp a couple of times.  Overall really good movie and definitely worth the time watching.


My score  4.5/5

1 comment:

  1. Great movie! I love the style it was shot in. It took place in modern times but everything still looked 1970's (Like that airport scene) Thought it was really unique!

    ReplyDelete