Monday, September 30, 2013

"Slaughter"

"Slaughter" ~ 2009

Netflix description =  On the run from an abusive ex boyfriend, Faith befriends Lola, who offers her a place to stay.  But the men Lola brings home from the bar always wind up missing and Faith believes Lola's bizarre family members may be harboring terrifying secrets. *Inspired by true events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anytime a movie is based on an actual story it raises the creepiness factor several times over.  In my opinion it is because while watching, just holding the fact that it has happened before means it realistically can happen again.  I liked this movie.  It was full of surprises.  Every time I thought I knew something, it would twist on me again.  Definitely worth the watch.

My score  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment