Thursday, September 26, 2013

"The Hamiltons"

"The Hamiltons" ~ 2006

Netflix description = No one would suspect that the Hamilton's are a dangerous family, after all, with their white picket fence and squeaky clean public image, they're practically impeccable.  But behind closed doors, their extra curricular activities tend toward the sadistic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a little unsure going into this weather or not it would be enjoyable.  The above description just didn't grab me.  But part of this little quest of mine is to watch them all and maybe find a gem.  Thats what this film is, a hidden gem!  I thought I knew so much, and had the story line all figured out and  WHAM they twisted hard on me.  lol  Not to often a surprise twist is just that, a surprise.  Kudos for that!  At times it did seem as if the movie was slow, but made up for it with the information that is given.  Great movie my friends, go watch!!


My score 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment