Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cherry Tree Lane

"Cherry Tree Lane"  ~ 2010

Netflix description = A quiet evening at home for Christine and Michael turns into a night of horror when 3 teens hold them hostage waiting to exact revenge on their son.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, I don't know why this was considered to be a horror movie.  I wouldn't even call it a thriller.  This was more of a drama than anything else.  It starts out very, very slow.  When the teens force their way in it is still not explained why they want the son.  The truth comes out later, but by that time I had almost lost interest.  The best part of the film would be in the last 15 or 20 minutes, but with a mistimed ending that left more questions.

My score  2/5 only bc it kept me interested to see what was going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment