Thursday, June 20, 2013

Diary of a Cannibal

"Diary of a cannibal" ~ 2007

Netflix description = In this girl eats boy story inspired by actual events, Noelle and Adam arrange to meet for dinner after a string of online conversations.  But what begins as a harmless flirtation ends in the unspeakable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This movie was loosely based on real German cannibal Armin Meiwes.  Even though I knew the story, this film still held my attention with lots of back story.  I like the "real monster" movies, knowing that people can be that twisted, and call it love or whatnot fascinates me.  Why do we have our own limits on what we do for "love", and what creates those boundaries for some, but not others.  Anyway good movie, even worth watching again :)

My score 4/5  I liked it lots and made me think about things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment