Thursday, June 20, 2013

Silent Hill - Revelation

"Silent Hill - Revelation" ~ 2012

Netflix description = Haunted by shocking nightmares and unsettled by her fathers disappearance just before her 18th birthday, Heather goes on the hunt for him - - and discovers a disturbing truth about her own identity in this suspenseful sequel to the hit horror flick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, I am not a gamer, so I know nothing about the game.  I saw the first Silent Hill movie and was confused until the video game reference came up.  Anyhow, what I liked about this movie is you didn't have to be a gamer, nor did you have to see the first movie to enjoy this sequel.  This was a good, strong story line that was action filled and fun to watch.  I'm not sure about the horror aspect, but a good watch nonetheless  :)

My score... 3/5 average...

No comments:

Post a Comment