Monday, July 8, 2013

Bitter Feast

"Bitter Feast" ~ 2010

Netflix description = Director Joe Maggio's deliciously nasty comic morsel stars James LeGros as Peter Gray, a self absorbed celebrity chef who goes off the deep end when a pompous but influential food blogger JT Franks (Joshua Leonard) posts a scathing review.  After kidnapping JT and shackling him in the basement, Peter administers a series of tortures but soon finds that his victim is far from helpless.  What ensues is an epic battle between two towering egos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoy vengeance movies, and this is one of the best I have seen.  The arrogance of both main characters is a bit overwhelming and at times I was unsure about who I was rooting for.  The way Peter Gray "tortures" or tests his prisoner is creative and inspired making this a fun watch.  Not a lot of gore, but not needed in this one.

My score  4/5  great watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment