Monday, July 1, 2013

The Cabin in the Woods

"The Cabin in the Woods" ~ 2011

Netflix description = In this surprising spin on a classic horror set-up, five friends arrive at a secluded cabin with clear instructions for their anticipated mountain getaway.  But when the rigid rules are broken, punishment is swift and everyone will pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First I must say, the Netflix description is ridiculous, and not really a decent description.  Anyhow, this is one of my new favorites!  Being a Joss Whedon fan already, I was excited to see what he would do to make a "new" horror movie.  I was not disappointed!  I have watched this movie repeatedly and still catch new things each time.  This movie is just a fun ride from beginning to end!

My score 5/5  Go watch! Now!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment