Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Devil Inside

"The Devil Inside" ~ 2012

Netflix description = At once spooky and grisly, this thriller follows a woman's quest to find the truth behind claims that her mother killed three people during an exorcism.  The daughters journey takes her to Italy, where she becomes involved in other exorcisms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I first turned this on, I realized that I had watched it previously, but it had a different picture on the front cover.  For whatever reason I couldn't remember most of it so yesterday I watched it again.  Its another shaky hand held type camera story.  One they tried to pass off as a true story.  This isn't the jump, boo, slasher type movie, but the more creepy, psychological story.  As she digs into the past and her mothers exorcism the trail takes her to two priests who are involved in exorcisms and bring her along.  I thought it was a good demonic possession story, however, 10 minutes later, I couldn't tell you how it ended.  I had to re watch the ending today.  I enjoyed watching this film, but I cant say its at all memorable

My score 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment