Saturday, July 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home

"Home Sweet Home" ~ 2013

Netflix description = French horror director David Morlet's first english language film concerns a young married couple, who recently moved to a country house.  They return from a romantic night out to find an intruder who wants them dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this movie very confusing, with too many unanswered questions.  The "intruder" makes it appear that this is a very personal vendetta, but with no backstory it again seems confusing.  There were some good jumps and gore factor and it kept my attention.  By the time the "intruder" is revealed, its still confusing.  I almost feel like I need to watch it again, to see if I missed something obvious.

My score 2.75/5.....  almost average :)

No comments:

Post a Comment