Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Forget me Not"

"Forget me Not" ~ 2009

Netflix description = A party filled graduation weekend turns into a nightmare for popular class president, Sandy Channing, when her friends begin to vanish one by one.  Soon Sandy discovers they have awakened the vengeful spirit of a girl they mistreated years ago.  Now, she must work to resolve the dark mysteries of her past before she and all her friends become unwilling victims in this bloody horror flick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed this movies and is now one of my favorites!  There wasn't much back-story included but thankfully enough so you could truly understand the movie.  Not a lot of gore, some good kill scenes, but mostly high on the creepy factor!  Great movie, worth the watch!!

My score  4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment