Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"The Human Centipede: First Sequence"

"The Human Centipede: First sequence" ~ 2009

Netflix description = After their car breaks down while in Germany, two American women wind up at a remote villa and soon find themselves trapped in a nightmare.  Dr. Josef Heiter kidnaps them for his demented experiment to create a human centipede.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have watched this movie several times now, and even though it is so twisted - - I love it!!  The concept and such a different and imaginative storyline blew me away the first time bc it was so new.  To have the ability to think of something new in the genre of horror/thriller is getting harder and harder to do. I know that this movie is certainly not for all, but I enjoyed it!

My score 4/5


PS...  Weather you liked this movie or not, a comedy troupe did a musical version that is absolutely hilarious!!  Here is the link Centipede Musical as it is only on youtube.  However watch all 7 parts and tell me what you think!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment