Friday, August 2, 2013

"Ghost Game"

"Ghost Game" ~ 2004

Netflix description = Killing time inside a mountain retreat, three vacationing couples dig up a dusty board game in the cellar with a mysterious creepy title - - Ghost Game - - thats far to intriguing to pass up.  Little do they know that opening up the tantalizing box will release the spirits of three murdered witches and put all of their lives in danger.  Can these reluctant players unlock the games ancient secrets before they fall victim to its power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't really know what to expect when I turned this on.  Honestly my mind was thinking "Jumanji" gone bad.  I was surprised instead with a fun, campy ghost story.  There are some decent death scenes, and a couple good twists.  Also I liked the ending a lot.  I would recommend this as the average, pass the time, horror movie.  Decent watch

My score  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment