Thursday, August 1, 2013

"The Collection"

"The Collection" ~ 2012

Netflix description = After escaping the dungeon of a serial killer, a man is forced to return to the house of horrors to help save a woman now in the killers clutches.  The squad of mercenaries leading the rescue must first find their way through a maze of lethal traps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First I have to say simply wow!  This is one of the better movies I have seen in a while.  The gore factor is very high, with "lethal traps" beyond expectations and the best mass extermination death scenes that I have witnessed!  Go watch!!

My score 5/5  :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this movie was pretty disturbing. So much going on, torture, blood, gore and those zombie-like creatures and some pretty nasty scenes. Thanks for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete