Friday, August 23, 2013

"The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence"

"The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence" ~ 2011


Netflix description = A disturbed loner is so obsessed with the shocking horror film "The Human Centipede" that he decides to replicate the movies grisly experiment in this meta sequel the stakes are raised as 12 unlucky souls endure surgical hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As an admitted fan of the first movie, I was a little excited to see what they would do next.  I was very disappointed!  There is nothing intriguing, or even interesting about the main character.  I just pitied him.  The only things I did like were the use and imaging of a real centipede, and that it was shot in black and white.  Those 2 deciding factors gained an extra star, but seriously, don't waste your time!!

My score 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment